50 in 30

once a day to day rundown of my participation in the National Novel Writing Month challenge, this Blog will now document my fiction writing in general

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Day 10


Pretty good night. I had a clear idea of what I wanted to write and although once again it is mostly dialogue, I am happy with it.

I'm starting to think about the theme more. I started out envisioning this novel as an exploration of what success and failure mean to different people, and how age has an impact. Is success at a young age a bad thing? And at what age do dreamers finally give up their dream and admit defeat?

But I guess theme aside most people will just read this and hopefully be entertained by the story of an ex-rock star's homecoming.

Total word count: 6,179

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home